Saturday, May 05, 2018

God’s Faithfulness Has the Last Word!

Good morning, everyone! Been thinking about trusting God lately. I don’t know about you, but my trust hasn’t come without fear. My fears haven’t so much been of the “What if God doesn’t show up?” variety, but run more along the “Have I been faithful with my part?” line of thought.

When there is a lot at stake and I don’t know what is required and I have to trust that others will do what they said they would do, it is easy for me to lose it. As if I can make things turn out right.

The Bible says, “Having done all, stand.” But what if I don’t know if I’ve done all? God wants me to trust Him regardless. He is in control even when people are unfaithful or make mistakes. His way is perfect even when mine isn’t.

Thank You, Jesus! I know, and had it confirmed yesterday by reading a devotional from Christine Caine’s Unexpected that I need to keep looking up past the problem and see Jesus, my unchanging, faithful Friend and Lord as higher, bigger, and greater than the problem, because He is!! 


No comments: